We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the current policy. This policy is effective from September 28, 2015.
What information we collect
We may ask you to provide the following information:
• contact information, including email address & phone number;
• demographic information such as address, postcode, country, date of birth, sex, age, preferences and interests;
• product suggestions; and
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
What we do with the information we collect
We collect this information for the following reasons:
• to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
• for internal record keeping;
• to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find
• to contact you (by telephone, email, social media or mail) for market research purposes; and
• to customize the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change
your mind at any time by emailing us at support (at) fantasysports411.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required
by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we
think you may find interesting.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or
disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added
and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to
respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and
remembering information about you.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse information about web page
traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to your needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes only.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which
you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you provide
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify
your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from using the full capabilities of the
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we do not have any control over those
websites. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such
policy applicable to the website in question.
Amendments to this policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be
deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.